What is your meaning of love?
I guess ive been trying to figure out my “definition” of it for a couple weeks now. I basically have gotten no where. My opinion on love was that i didnt beleive in it because i have never felt it. But after contemplating how am i suposed to know when i feel it if i dont know what it means to me. So i have been thinking about it. One thing is for me personally i think there is like a 9 month window of saying I love you. I would personally never say i love you in the first three months but i also think if i dont say it in 1 year im never going to say it. honestly if it takes me a year to figure out if i love someone or not then im not going to love them i may like them alot but not love. So after 3 months its reasonable to say, between 6 and 12 you are getting in to the i probably dont truely love him phase.
so what is love, how do you know if you love someone? this is going to start my list.
- you cant go a minute without thinking about them
- you can talk to them about absolutely anything and they will listen
- they are the person that no matter what kind of day you are having you always go to them first and they always make you feel better
- you can spend days at a time with them and not get aggrivated, or bored, or annoyed
- with one look you can tell what they are thinking or how they are feeling
- they are your bestfriend
- you would do anything to keep them happy
- you dont need to have sex or mess around to be happy spending time together you can just hug each other and be happy
- whenever you are not with them you want more than anything to be with them
- you know their moods and how to make them feel better
- when youre in their arms the world around you disapears
- even after months of dating you still get butterflies when youre going to see them
- you spend more time wondering if they are happy than if you are
and thats about where im at